May's Race

Monday, June 2, 2008













Saturday morning was our Plano Pacers May 5K and Kids K.  It was really warm, and I think that affected our times, although I mentally wasn't expecting any time improvement.   We just love being out there every month and running with a crowd.  Matt's folks met us out at the park and watched the kids while Matt and I ran the 5K, then I ran with Noelle and Matt ran with Samuel in the Kids K.  

I love listening to Noelle gab while she runs.  At one point she politely told me to stop talking (she's so much sweeter than me, when I think back to times I've not-so-politely told Matt to stop talking to me on a run).  She said, "I think we better stop talking to save our breath for running."  She was amazing and never stopped running.  A K is a really long distance for someone with little legs.

1 Creative People Had This To Say:

Angi said...

What are you saying about people with little legs? Go Noelle!!!!