I'm not afraid of color! sorta...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm not saying that this furniture rehab (Kimba's term) is an actual improvement. But it is an addition of color and a new color in our kitchen. I'm afraid to ask what you think, but in the context of our kitchen/living area (since they blend together), I'm really happy with it. It makes me feel brave and sunny. Actually, the color was Honey, not Sunny. Okay, since I'm such an approval addict, what do you think? Did I mess up a good thing? (Read: Love me, affirm me. Tell me my baby's chair is prettier now...)

Before



After



7 Creative People Had This To Say:

care said...

Love it! It really gives it an updated look!
btw -- what is the name of that art book again?

Amanda said...

I love it--what a great improvement.

christygirl said...

Definitely. Way prettier. You gotta cut this out or you're going to have me painting everything in the house! I'm already doing the walls (with accent wall) and grout is up next!

Joy said...

You did a terrific job making that baby chair into a real WOW factor.

Sammi said...

I love that color!!!

Mommy2CandB said...

I LOVE it!!! I wish I was half as creative as you :)

Leigh Ann said...

I like it. You could even but your initial on it (last name).