I'd like to introduce you to...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Letters to Olivia.

http://imabirthmom.blogspot.com/

So I've been kind of distracted in real life lately, but I wanted to take a moment to tell you about a friend of mine. She is one of the most amazing people I know and today is her birthday! You may have visited her blog from my blog roll and wondered who she is. Well, Ms. Amanda is one of my oldest and dearest friends from our high school days. Together with our group of friends we were free to be as silly and fun as we wanted to be. I'm really proud that for the most part, that is still true-we've just added to our number over the years, with hubbies and babies.

Ten years ago she gave her baby girl up for an open adoption. Not too long ago, Amanda started a second blog. And this is no ordinary blog. This blog was created simply to share her story. Her hopes are that it will help those who share her experience in some way. But I think God can use her experiences and the wisdom he's revealed to her through her pain, to encourage so many more.

So today Amanda is the big 3-0. Please make her day and stop by her blog. I promise you'll be encouraged! And if you do stop by, take a moment to encourage her--leave a comment and let her know you stopped by!

Thanks,

1 Creative People Had This To Say:

Amanda said...

Thank you for being my dear sweet friend. I love ya!