{A Nutcracker Welcome}

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Had to post these two guys. I saw them outside my in-laws neighbors' house. They're just 5 clay pots each, painted and epoxied together. This is my note to self to lookout out for 10 pots next summer when they go on clearance.



5 Creative People Had This To Say:

Mommy2CandB said...

Again....I am VERY impressed!! You really should make a business out of your creativity!!!!

The Berry's Patch said...

OMGosh, what an awesome idea. I hope you don't mind if I copy your pic's onto my project list.

Curdie said...

They are adorable. Don't forget to check yard sales and goodwill for pots, too.

Amanda said...

Wow--some people are so creative! I can't wait to see yours next year!!!

They could be made into a snowman or santa clause too! (but don't expect to see me doing that)! :o)

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic idea! So cute!