{my attempt at a crayon roll}

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Got another itchin' for some sewin'...and I remembered the vintage fabric from my mom's. The orange floral still had the receipt pinned on. There was no year, but it was bought on April 30th, uh, a while ago and it looks like Mom paid $1.33 for at least 2 yards. So I'd estimate this project probably cost about $0.10.

These are perfect for a diaper bag/purse for restaurants that don't hand out crayons to kiddos, don't you think?

Here's a better tutorial than I could give.

And here's a shot of Boo from this morning, just because.


3 Creative People Had This To Say:

Lisa Noel said...

I love it. I was just looking at these on etsy thinking about buying one.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Seriously SO cute! I keep meaning to make a few of these myself.
Also...I loved the drawing of your home below. Beautiful job!

Mommy2CandB said...

tell me if you start making these........ :)