{5 Tips for Frugal Fitness}

Monday, June 22, 2009

You all know Jen from Balancing Beauty and Bedlam, right? She's the frugal blogger behind Tasty Tuesday's, as well as homeschooling mom to five and worship leader! SuperMom, right? She also knows a thing or two about weight loss and how beneficial regular exercise is. And because she's so sweet, she's let me guest post today on my 5 Tips for Frugal Fitness.



With such a big platform, I many have gotten a bit wordy--okay, I bare my soul-seriously, I do repent--just stick with me or scroll down to the good stuff, 5 ways I've found to work-out without hurting our budget.

Okay, go visit Jen now-tell her I said thanks!

If you're visiting from Beauty & Bedlam, welcome! Thanks for stopping by! This blog is my creative outlet, where my mission is to encourage others in creativity in the everyday. Although running is a big part of my life too! Honestly, it's often how I balance mommyhood's demands. If running piques your interest, too and you're looking for a place to start, consider the 10 week running plan that I love.

3 Creative People Had This To Say:

Jessica Morris said...

hey! I came over from Jen's and wanted to say hi!
I am slowly getting into running... I just need to get over my laziness :)

Have you ever read the book Chi Running? I haven't yet. My husband loves it and lent it to a friend... I'll read it when it gets back here! Anyways, my husband loves the book and said it's really improved his running, and he's been running for years (Army).

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I am headed to check out your post at Jen's, but I have also written down the 10 week plan and would like to start next week. Thanks for the tips. Jackie

Amanda said...

great post over there! I needed the motivation (again)!


--leaningonhim.wordpress.com