Grandma's e-Brag Book

Sunday, November 1, 2009

We had an absolutely lovely weekend.

Saturday, Mr. Smarty found a Nintendo 64 on craigslist, to surprise the kids with. ( As I'm blogging, they are watching him play Mario World. And all is right with our world. )

Later, once the sun began to set, the kids politely asked our neighbors for candy.

Our Laughing Cowgirl



Buzz Lightyear, on a backyard mission



Small Town Law Enforcement



This morning, after an extra hour of rest (thank you Giddo & Tata, for the kids' slumber party), I ran a local half-marathon. Perfect weather, beautiful course and someone waiting for me at the finish. I couldn't have asked for a better morning.

Not quite awake at the start



Running in



The End



Hope you had a wonderful weekend in your neck of the woods,

8 Creative People Had This To Say:

Braley Mama said...

What cute kiddos! Awesome job on the run!

Amy said...

Great job on the run!!! Your kiddos are so cute!
Blessings,
Amy

care said...

Good for you, once again! you guys are powerhouses!

Ruth said...

Wow~I wish I could run a marathon. I need to get on the elliptical and work on cardio. Good for you being able to complete that.

The kids looks so great in their costumes.

Ruth

rastellifamily said...

Love the adorable costumes! And you look great - I would bottle your energy if I could!!

Charity Hildebrand said...

Nice to meet you too! It's been great getting to know other adoptive families through blogs. Your kids are just adorable!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm late but thanks for sharing these pics! The one of Belle is great and it didn't look like Boo was very happy! DId Baby keep his costume on? Too fun!

Gina said...

Thanks for your nice comments on my blog! Congrats on the run, I've got a few of those in my sights for next year.