Handmade Christmas:: For the Preschooler on my List

Tuesday, December 1, 2009



Chez Beeper Bebe had a perfect tutorial for plush alphabet set. She turned hers into magnets. Ours are just softies. But along with the best book ever written on teaching your child to read, my preschool gift is complete.

What Handmade Christmas projects are you working on for the kiddos on your list?



I'm linking this post to Kimba'sDIY Day & Kim's Get Your Craft On & Emily's A Homemade Christmas

9 Creative People Had This To Say:

Mrs. Bianca said...

I'm working on a homemade memory game for the little one, as well as an apron to help out in the kitchen. I love the idea of soft alphabet letters!

The Activity Mom said...

Oh my gosh, these are ADORABLE!
I love that book too!
What a great gift!

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

I have so many ideas courtesy of my "Gooseberry Patch Christmas All thru the House" book ... but haven't narrowed down yet. One of my friends & I will be getting together three or four nights to make stuff. Love what you've done ... as always!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I love them even without magnets...too bad I'd run out of steam around F or G.... ;)

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Oh - those are so fun! Thanks for sharing!

stacey said...

very cute. thanks for sharing the link to that book! it's exactly what i need!

Kristina said...

These are so cute! WOW, I don't know if I can fit in another project before Christmas, but I would love to try this sometime!

Ruth said...

They are just so cute. I absolutely love them. I wish I had known about that book years back.

Ruth

pioneer588 said...

I've got to make the kids names out of these!