The Steam Mop that Swagbucks Bought...

Monday, November 15, 2010

The little one is almost crawling...well technically she is army crawling. And any day now it will be full-force.  And my floors are gross.



So thanks to my Swagbucks, that I've gradually traded in for $5 Amazon gift cards, I ordered the Eureka Enviro Steam Mop. 

So excited!

Do you swag?  so worth it...


Photobucket
On a disclaiming side note:
You may have noticed Pajama Mama no longer has sponsors.  This is my choice.  It is freeing to me to blog as I choose as often as I choose and not feel pressure to sell anything to anyone who cares to read about my life.  Swagbucks is not a sponsor, and gains little from me posing about them.  But You may benefit -like I benefit.  I earn a $5 Amazon gift card about every other week just from using their search engine.  This is nothing, I realize. But it is everything to a stay at home mom who needs very little to make her happy.  A new book, a movie, a steam mop, school supplies.  That is all I've gotten from Swagbucks.  If you're interested, try it out!-And to disclose fully, if you start swagging from my referral link, I also earn a few more bucks-just like you will when you tell your friends!
Nuff said.

7 Creative People Had This To Say:

Ana Degenaar said...

I love this.. she is so beautiful!

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I will have to get someone to explain swag bucks to me. Jackie

Empty Nest Full Life said...

How do I do this I would love to try it, and also tell my daughter about it. By the way your little one is a cutie. Cleaning floors is what I am doing right now, or maybe in just a minute. Jackie

Braley Mama said...

She is such a sweet girl, i just want to cuddle her up:O)

Kristen, pajama mama said...

Jackie-it's so easy. I downloaded Swagbucks toolbar and use it for all my online searches. A few times a day, I earn Swagbucks from my searches. You can also earn more by referring friends, doing online polls (which take seconds) and from swag codes they release and put in the toolbar. Once you have enough swagbucks, you can trade them in at the Swag Store for gift cards or other things.

It may sounds complicated, but try it for a week or so, and see if you like it.

Have fun!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

How do you get the toolbar to not slow down your computer? I used it after a friend recommended it and lasted about two weeks before I finally canceled. Based on the delight of my hubby after I uninstalled the thing, he wasn't too thrilled with it either ;)

You are welcome to try out your steamer on my floors anytime though...I remember the crawling days....complete with the dirt stains on all the knees of any light colored pants - what does that say about my mopping skills??

care-in said...

Love swagbucks! This year I am going to save all of them up and see how many I have by the end of the year...if I can have self control!